2018-02-05 v2.12 What’s new?
• Remove frame duplicates: It’s a feature that allows you to remove frames that are similar to its neighbors.
• Key Strokes: It’s now possible to show the key presses before it actually happened.
• Key Strokes: You can avoid displaying modifier keys while they are not part of a keyboard command.
• Key Strokes: You can add/remove/edit your keys strokes.
• If there’s not enough space left on the drive, a warning message will appear on the editor window.
• You can now also control the zoom of the image by using a small up/down field at the bottom of the window.
• It’s now possible to set the maximum age that a project can reach before being deleted automatically. It defaults to 5 days old.
• Updated Simplified Chinese, Portuguese, German, Italian, Polish and Danish translations.
• Upload of files via Yandex is now supported.
♦ While discarding the recording, the app would let you start a new recording before finishing erasing the files of the previous one.
♦ Encoding with Gifski (Note: It’s now using a DLL instead of the executable).
♦ While adding overlays (Free Text, Free Drawing, Border…) with an image with a DPI not equal to the current DPI of the screen, the overlay content would not appear on the right position of the frame.
♦ The recorder window position was not being restored properly if the window was closed while it was on a secondary monitor.
♦ Encoder: Right-clicking to copy a video file was crashing the app.
ScreenToGif 2.12 便携版 + 安装版